Human Resources Department
Procedure for all non-police and non-fire applicants:
- Applications are reviewed by the Human Resource Department to ensure applicant meets the minimum qualifications.
- If an applicant meets the minimum qualifications a basic check on the applicant’s driver license is conducted.
- If the applicant’s driver license check meets the minimum standards then the applicant may be called in for a preliminary interview.
- A background investigation of the applicant is conducted.
- Applicant may be scheduled for a polygraph exam.
- Applicant may be scheduled for a physical exam.
- Applicant may be schedules for finger printing
- A final interview with the applicant is conducted.
- The applicant may receive a final offer of employment.
Fill out and submit the Job Application (PDF).
For all job postings (other than police and fire departments)
Minimum requirements to apply:
- At least 18 years of age
- Clear driver’s license or identification card
- High school graduate or GED
- Honorable discharge from military service if applicable
- Less than three moving violations within the last year.
- Less than two accidents within the last year
- Not convicted of any felony
- Not convicted of a misdemeanor A or B within the last ten years
- Not on probation.
- Must be a US Citizen